Dark mode for Google Chrome on Windows 10 appears to be ready for prime time as new changes are being implemented in the world’s most popular browser. According to our findings, you can now easily enable dark mode in Google Chrome for Windows 10 and here’s how.
To enable dark mode in Chrome for Windows 10, do the following
- Download and install Chrome Canary.
- Make sure the Chrome Canary version is 74.
- Go to Windows 10 Settings.
- Under personalization > colors, enable ‘dark mode’.
- Chrome will now use dark mode.
As it can be seen in the GIF embedded below, Chrome Canary for Windows 10 now respects the system-wide theme settings.